Job Title: HomeLink Advisor
Locations: Nottingham NG8
Contract Type: Ongoing Temp
Work Pattern: 36 hours
Start Date: ASAP
A new opportunity has become available for full time HomeLink Advisor for a housing provider based in Nottingham. As part of this team you will assist in the operation of the HomeLink choice-based lettings scheme and Housing Options service.
Main tasks and duties -
- The role will be dealing with housing registration applications from a range of different people, including single persons, couples, families etc.
- Verifying the eligibility of applicants joining the housing register
- Ensuring applicants are placed within appropriate priority bands according to the allocations policy
- Providing quality customer advice on a wide range of housing options
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the weekly advert for all available properties across the partnership and applying the correct eligibility criteria to all advertised properties
- Maintaining effective liaison and relationship building with internal and external representatives
- Provide an effective and efficient and administration service
Essential criteria and experience:
- Proven ability of providing a comprehensive administration service to a good standard of numeracy and literacy both verbally and in writing (preferably from a housing background)
- Strong IT skills are essential, experience of using systems such as Northgate is advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- High attention to detail, excellent communications and customer service skills are also needed in this role
- Anyone with previous housing aid/DWP/benefits advice background/experience would be ideal
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk