Job Title: Housing Administrator
Locations: Nottingham NG8
Contract Type: 3 months
Work Pattern: 36 hours
Start Date: ASAP
A new opportunity has become available for full time Administrative assistant for a housing provider based in Nottingham. This role is to provide a robust and fully comprehensive administrative and clerical support service to the Housing and Customer Services Directorate to support service delivery.
Main tasks and duties -
- Provide a robust and fully comprehensive administrative support service to the teams including responding to correspondence, inputting and accessing computerised information and maintaining accurate and concise manual records
- To monitor, maintain and update electronic/manual appointment diaries to ensure effective appointments to ensure targets are met
- To make and take calls, responding to telephone , emails and letters queries from internal and external customers; taking responsibility for action to resolve issues/concerns raised
- To effectively use a range of computer packages and office equipment such as, photocopying machines and scanners to support the work and deadlines of the Directorate
- To maintain and update appropriate databases/spread sheets for the service area as and when required.
- To support team meetings, including coordinating agenda items, taking minutes and distribution of appropriate documentation.
- To assist with the induction and training of new colleagues relating to systems or administrative procedures and report progress to the Line Manager
- To occasionally be responsible for acting as a Works Planner in addition to your own workload in times of sickness, annual leave and flexi.
- To support the Voids Property Managers, Voids Cleansing Managers with monitoring, recording and maintaining absence management records and timesheets, both electronically and manually for the service area as and when required.
Essential criteria and experience:
- Proven ability of providing a comprehensive administration service to a good standard of numeracy and literacy both verbally and in writing (preferably from a housing background)
- Proven experience of coordinating, and maintaining appointments and diaries of large teams within a fast passed pressurised environment
- Ability to use computer software programmes to ensure validity of data and input relevant data
- Ability to remain self-motivated whilst effectively managing a diverse workload under pressure to meet specified targets and deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication face to face, in meetings and on the telephone when dealing with a wide range of customers including tenants, colleagues
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk