Senior HR Advisor needed with Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Bournemouth
Duration - Initially 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £19.85 - £21.50 per hour
Senior HR advisor required on a hybrid working basis for Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole Council. Working across shared services as a specialist employee relations consultant to deliver complex and challenging people solutions which enables the service to manage their people resources effectively.
- HR Advisors are required to proactively manage and deliver specialist and complex change projects.
- Senior HR Advisors must provide professional guidance on complex service transformation such as organisational change, TUPE, redundancy, restructures, and early retirements.
- As a HR Advisor you will interpret statistics, including Employee Relations performance indicators to influence business planning, staff management and decision making across the area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Trade Unions to resolve individual cases and effective consultation on people related solutions.
What is required?
- Full membership of CIPD
- Experience of working as a HR Advisor
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.