Job title: HR and Communications Assistant
Location: Haverfordwest SA61 (remote working available)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: 12 Month fixed term
Weekly Hours: 37 hours per week
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, 09:00am - 05:00pm
To undertake administrative duties on a range of HR services and activities, providing a high quality and customer focused service to all users
To ensure that the HR administration is kept up to date and accurate to enable the smooth running of the department with the required information easily accessible by updating internal communications
- To carry out duties that support the administration of the employee lifecycle in accordance with the agreed Human Resource policies/procedures and administrative processes.
- To provide administrative support for the recruitment process, including managing the e-recruitment system, booking rooms and producing paperwork for interviews
- To prepare contractual paperwork and all relevant new starter paperwork for approval by HR Manager / Assistant HR Manager
- To provide administrative support for the absence management process, including producing absence letters using standard templates for approval by HR Advisor.
- To maintain the HR IT System including the administration of new starters, leavers, transfers and amendments
- To keep filing up to date, including scanning and filing relevant documents for the electronic personnel files
- To update internal communications
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org