Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner. This role will be based in an NHS setting, and previous experience in public sector HR or healthcare settings will be essential for this role
Location - Birmingham
Hours Per week - 37.5
Rate - £24.15- £27.29 PAYE (Based off Experience)
- To be accountable for the provision of a Strategic Human Resources Service to designated Divisions including providing the Divisional lead Human Resource role in facilitating the effective delivery of health services via the provision of a comprehensive Human Resources service;
- working in partnership with Divisional staff to provide professional, customer focused Human Resources advice, coaching and solutions that support the business in the identification and management of workforce issues and major change/integration of service programmes and dealing with complex caseload management.
- developing workforce plans that support local, organisational and national strategy and agenda;
- supporting the development, integration and implementation of corporate Human Resources strategy, policy and practice including the Trust's Equality agenda to become a truly Inclusive organisation
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01772208953