Job Title: HR Reward Team Leader
Location: Southwark, SE1 (Hybrid working 2 dats in office, 3 days WFH)
Contract Type: ongoing temporary
Weekly Hours: full time - Monday - Friday. 5 days per week
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: Negotiable
Main Purpose of Role:
As the Reward Team leader, you will be responsible for leading and managing the Reward team to deliver professional, proactive, and expert services aligned with our strategic objectives. You will develop and implement reward and pay strategies, manage budgets effectively, and ensure seamless collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Lead and manage the Reward team to provide proactive, responsive, and expert service, fostering a high-performance culture.
- Coach and guide team members to implement best practices and provide necessary training and support.
- Manage team performance and budget effectively, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Oversee relationships with outsource partners, ensuring efficient service delivery and adherence to SLAs.
- Develop and deliver reward and pay strategies in alignment with business objectives, collaborating with business leads.
- Manage benefit providers to ensure an effective and engaging mix of benefits, promoting us as an employer of choice.
- Proactively manage pay and terms and conditions, including cyclical activities and salary benchmarking.
- Lead the Wellbeing Strategy, managing initiatives and champion engagement across all offices.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and other HR team members to ensure seamless service delivery.
- Ensure smooth delivery of new initiatives or projects, working closely with the HR Senior Management Team.
- Drive continuous improvement through benchmarking, seeking system and process enhancements.
- Stay updated on innovative reward practices and assess the impact of policy and legislative changes.
- Support business growth initiatives, providing due diligence data and ensuring T&Cs harmonization.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements related to risk management, health and safety, and data protection.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field (preferred).
- Proven experience in reward management or a similar role.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR software systems.
- Knowledge of HR policies, regulations, and best practices.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org