Service Care Legal recruitment are currently working alongside a boutique law firm, based in St Helens, which is in need of a Lawyer to join their Private Client team and focus on Wills, Probate and EPA law. If this role sounds appealing to you, then please read on.
ROLE: Wills, Probate and EPA Solicitor
LOCATION: St Helens, Merseyside
SALARY: £35,000 - £50,000
PQE: 3+ years
- Deal with your own Private Client caseload from start to completion with a particular focus on Wills, Probate and EPA (Enduring Power of Attorney) Law
- Liaise directly with new and existing clients on a regular basis and represent the professional and quality ethos of the company
- Contribute to the successful running of the team and the company
- A qualified Solicitor, Lawyer of Legal Executive with 3+ years' PQE in Wills, Probate and EPA law
- Someone who has the ability to manage their own caseload from start to completion and, when required, assist others with theirs
- Someone with excellent communication, organisation and IT skills
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then please feel free to reach out to Hugh Barnes on 01772208969, or email Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.