Our client, a housing group based in Camden are looking for a Lift Contract Manager to join their team. This is on a permanent basis - salary between £47,000 - £55,000.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Be responsible for all aspects of our lift portfolio, ensuring services provided are customer focused and achieve statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Leading on aspects of contract management, including procuring and mobilising contracts; chairing core group meetings, setting appropriate KPI's and reviewing performance data.
- Preparing budget bids to support service delivery (revenue and capital); Regularly reviewing
- Management of accounts, reforecasting budgets where required and providing supporting commentary for internal reporting.
- Managing the provision of lift contract/compliance advice for the organisation, including responding to formal complaints and seeking resolutions that are customer focused and adhere to compliance requirements.
- Procuring lift condition surveys to support asset management plan.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
A degree/HND or equivalent would be ideal but not essential. Previous experience on LOLER/Lifts.
Candidates will need excellent customer service skills.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position. If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!