MASH Social Worker needed with Southampton City Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Southampton
Duration - 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - up to £42 ltd an hour
- Office based only
- Collating and analysing information from multi-agency network and summarising the meaning of the history to provide analysis and recommendations as to level of interventions in a timely and proportionate manner
- Provide advice and guidance to partners and families for support and intervention
What is required?
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England registration
- Previous experience within Children's Social Work
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
- We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have no previously worked with us
- We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us
- (£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
- We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
- We will pay a "thank you" bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.