Our client within the Housing Sector based in the West Midlands are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join their Repairs and Maintenance Team.
This is a full time, permanent role set to start as soon as possible, the ideal candidate would have experience working within a Housing Sector or similar, ideally overseeing repairs and maintenance of a stock portfolio.
The purpose of the role to line manage a team of Tradesman and Engineers who aim to deliver an excellent operational field performance of repairs and maintenance of both tenanted and void properties.
- Qualified in a building related subject to HNC, HND or NVQ level or extensive experience withing a Management or Trades role
- Proven Experience of working within an organisation that delivers maintenance and building services
- Experience of working within Social Housing
- Experience of managing a multi disciplined team
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation's / CDM
- Working Knowledge of Building Regulations
- Valid and Clean UK Driving License
Our client is looking to move quickly and are offering £58,271 per annum to join their team, if interested or require more information please feel free to get in touch on 01772208967 or via email at email@example.com