Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an Outreach Family Support Worker to work across the city. The primary purpose of the role is to provide high quality, outreach and home based 'Early Help Support', to both children & their families using a 'whole family' approach. Delivering targeted support to children across age ranges (0 -25*) and their families in order to prevent the need for statutory services and to ensure families access Universal services.
*Between ages 19-25 relates only to adults where the SEND Code of Practice is applicable.
This role is full time, 35 hours per week. This role is based in Clubmoor Children's centre, however the role will include working city wide.
- Up to date Enhanced DBS
- Drivers licence and access to own vehicle.
- NVQ3 in Health & Social care or equivalent
- Experience working in a similar role with children/families
To discuss this role further or any other role we have available, give Ashley a call on 01772 208 964 or email Ashley.Brown@servicecare.org.uk. We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.