Job Title: Parts and Productivity Officer
Locations: Kent Sevenoaks - TN13 (hybrid working available)
Contract Type: Permanent
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week
Salary : £35,432 Per Annum
A new opportunity has become available for a Parts and Productivity Officer to be responsible for the use and monitoring of data to ensure our client is receiving value for money for parts used and that engineers are working as productively and efficiently as possible.
Main tasks and duties -
- Take lead in analysing supplier data ensuring value for money.
- Contract manage suppliers where value for money is not being received
- Procure alternative suppliers where savings can be made whist ensuring West Kent remain OJEU compliant
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at the heart of the service.
- Take lead in monitoring engineer efficiency and productivity and by liaising directly with operations manager and lead engineers, drive improvements
- Ensure all works are delivered and meet value for money targets
- Plan future service improvement and development
- Maintain systems and records to track impact made
- Ability to analyse large data sets to spot trends and areas for improvements
- Contract management
- Procurement (not essential)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Some understanding of SQL
- Ability to prioritise competing commitments and work accurately and methodically under pressure
- Demonstrable experience of identifying potential problems and taking appropriate action.
- Ability to make decisions based on sound judgement
- Ability to self-manage your learning
- Commitment to applying equality and diversity to customer service
- Knowledge of parts used in construction industry (desirable)
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk