Service Care Legal are currently working alongside Local Authority, based in Berkshire, which is in need of an experienced People Lawyer to join their team Education and Adult Social Care legal team.
ROLE: People Lawyer - Education and Adult Social Care legal team
LOCATION: Berkshire (hybrid/remote)
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 month rolling
The responsibilities of the People Lawyer:
- Deal with an Adult Social Care and Education legal files from start to completion
- To carry out such other duties in the Service Unit as demand requires
- To deputise for the Principal Lawyer (People) when required.
- Someone who has 3+ years of PQE in Adult Social Care and Education law
- Someone who has an understanding of the structural framework of Local Authority Law and has worked at a Local Authority before
- Someone who is able to deal with their own caseload independently whilst also assisting others with theirs
Benefits to the People Lawyer role:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Weekly pay
If this People Lawyer sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with me via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.