We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leaving care personal advisor to join our Care Leaver Team. You will be responsible for working alongside our care experienced young people to support and advise them to live independently. Offers Hybrid working (60% 0ffice, 40% home).
- We are looking an experienced leaving care Personal advisor with energy and enthusiasm who can put young people/adults first and recognise their strengths. We need aspirational, positive people to work alongside our existing staff of Personal Advisor's within the Leaving Care Service. As a PA you will need to be creative, caring, passionate and determined.
- You will be working alongside a diverse and cohesive team providing support to young people/ young adults.
- The PA roles will provide support and interventions to young people in, or leaving care age 16-25yrs.
- You will carry out assessment of need post 18 and providing aspirational, practical and emotional support based on the assessment and subsequent co-developed pathway plan.
- As a Personal Advisor you will have access to regular supervision, access to our Systemic Hub service and also commissioned services to support our care leavers including Pure Insight and Long-Life Links.
- We have a specialised PA who supports with Housing as well as good links with the job centre and health services.
What is required?
- Safeguarding of Children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths (C and above).
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Human Rights Act training including Making Safeguarding Personal
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.