Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Leaving Care Personal Advisor in Bedford.
As a Leaving Care Personal Advisor, you will work with Children Looked After and Care leavers to support them in their transition to adulthood and independence. You will be an essential part of this team, providing support to young people as they move from care to independence.
As a Leaving Care Personal Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Provide support to Care leavers and UASC
- Complete Pathway Plans
- Provide office-based support
- Work within a 16 Plus Team
- Work with teenagers in a Statutory setting
- Experience working with Care Leavers
- Full Enhanced DBS
- Full UK Driving Licence
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll services twice a week
If you are interested in the Leaving Care Personal Advisor role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!