Service Care legal are currently working alongside a Local Authority based in the East Midlands who are currently in need of Planning Solicitor.
Role: Planning Solicitor
Salary: £40-£50ph Umbrella
Location: East Midlands (currently remote working)
Duration: 3 Months ongoing
- A Fee Earning position progressing a full caseload on Planning Law from start to completion
- Provide legal advice, research and present legal findings in verbal and written form
- Liaising with officers and solicitors for applicants, you'll work directly with Planning Lawyers and the wider team in the division
- Someone who has experience in Planning law within the public sector
- Ideally someone with 3 years PQE in Planning Law
- Someone who is organised and self-motivated and is prepared to contribute and improve upon the efficiency of the team
- Someone who is comfortable with advocacy and assisting senior solicitors
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.