Are you a Psychologist seeking a new Permanent challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults with complex Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Psychologist for a Permanent opportunity supporting our established client in the Norfolk area. Our client is a leading provider of private Mental Health care within the UK. The service is a specialist Learning Disability Rehabilitation Unit and Community High Dependency, consisting of eight beds for females with a history of offending or displaying challenging behaviour, who have complex Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Multi-Disciplinary Team, providing bespoke and individualised treatment pathways for patients with Learning Disabilities and other conditions including ASD, Personality Disorders and Mental Health. This is a part-time opportunity.
Job Purpose: Principal Psychologist
Salary: £27,500 per annum + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Harleston, Norfolk
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: Part-time | 18.5 Hours
The post holder will work as part of the Psychology Team providing outstanding knowledge of models, methods, law and policies in psychology.
- To provide a highly specialist brief, medium or long-term psychology for Adults with severe, complex and persistent mental health conditions
- To provide in-depth risk-assessments of individuals who are at risk to themselves and to be able to formulate more short-term crisis planning
- To contribute to the process of care planning for patients referred to the service, and to manage a complex caseload as the individual therapist working within a multidisciplinary team
- To monitor clinical progress through regular reviews of psychology treatment
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial experience working with Adults with complex Mental Health issues
- 25 Days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays - and your birthday off!
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Career Development and Training
- Wellbeing Support via EAP
- Pension Contribution
- Cycle Scheme
- Technology Scheme
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of four weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!