Great rate and Hybrid working.
To lead on the development of excellent professional social work standards, and integrated therapy as well as the implementation of all areas of research and development in relation to Social Work practice and fulfil the Principal Social Work role, as set out in the Care Act, and provide leadership in safeguarding strategy and practice. To be the safeguarding lead for Wirral CCG and Wirral Health and Care Commissioning.
- Lead on systems of compliance with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Standards of Practice for Social Workers (SoPS) in England.
- Lead and maintain close and effective personal working relationships at the highest levels to influence and ensure partners are supported in their decision making through the provision of expert advice. This may include the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), Director of Quality and Safety, Governing Bodies, Quality Leads, Local Authority, Safeguarding Adults Boards (SABs) and NHS England Area Team.
- Represent Wirral Health & Care Commissioning (WHCC) to maintain effective communication and partnership working with the Safeguarding Adults Board and all relevant subgroups; taking a chair role as required. Provide a written report following any meetings attended to WHCC and other colleagues as part of the assurance remit.
What is required?
- SW degree/Dip SW.
- Approved Mental Health Practitioner would be preferable but not essential.
- SWE registration.
- Significant post qual experience.
- 3 Years Reference.
- Minimum 2 days a week in the office
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.