Project Coordinator needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Gloucester
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £18 ltd an hour
- Coordinate the roll out of a capital project to create supporting living accommodation for care leavers
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Must have Prince2
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.