Service Care Solutions is recruiting on behalf of the MOD for a Project Planner with Live DV clearance to work in Reading on a full time long term basis please see below for more information:
Role: Project Planner
Contracting Authority: MOD
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Aldermaston / Hybrid PART-TIME (2 days per week)
Security Clearance: DV (Active)
Pay Rate to Candidate: £280 UMB
- Experience in managing and maintaining project schedules.
- Experience using MS Project.
- Desirable defense/nuclear background.
- Develop and maintain project schedules using industry-standard programming/scheduling software such as MS Project and MS Excel.
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to understand project requirements, objectives, and constraints, ensuring alignment with resource availability.
- Utilise scheduling software to create detailed project schedules, including task sequencing, dependencies, duration's, and resource assignments.
- Monitor and track project progress, regularly updating schedules to reflect actual progress and identifying any deviations or delays.
- Conduct resource planning and allocation, ensuring optimal utilisation of resources.
- Collaborate with project teams to identify critical paths, potential bottlenecks, and areas of resource conflicts, proposing solutions to mitigate risks and optimise project timelines.
- Generate reports and visualisations from scheduling software to communicate project status, critical milestones, and resource allocation to stakeholders.
- Continuously evaluate and refine project schedules, considering changing priorities, scope adjustments, and resource availability.
- Conduct what-if scenarios and simulations to assess the impact of changes, delays, or resource constraints on project schedules.
- Facilitate schedule review meetings and discussions with project teams, stakeholders, and management, addressing schedule-related issues and proposing solutions.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Lewis Ashcroft Email: Lewis.Ashcroft@Servicecare.org.uk Phone: 01772 208962.