Job title - Property Services Admin Assistant
Location - London, Chelsea W8
Contract - Temp ongoing
Hours - Full time 36 hours per week
Start Date - Asap
The Role Summary
Property Services Admin Assistant is a central role in delivering property related services to our residents. This role is responsible for providing high quality, responsive maintenance management focus to the department.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Responsible for managing the front-line email, face-to-face and telephone service used by all residents and managing the reception area. This will include, but not limited to, queries regarding tenancy accounts, repairs, and a full range of other enquiries concerning the blocks and properties we manage.
- Acknowledge, respond and coordinate emails, cases and tasks received into CRM queues to individual officers, ensuring quick and high-quality responses are provided to residents
- To help monitor Councillor, MP and complaint enquires onto CRM and assign to the relevant officers to investigate to ensure deadlines are met.
- Support the Customer Experience Manager with complaint investigations, and to ensure that complaint cases are updated on CRM and relevant reporting is shared with colleagues.
- Assist the Customer Experience Manager with learning from complaints and supporting service areas to make service improvements.
- Assist the Customer Experience Manager with collating the relevant data for Freedom of Information and Subject Access requests.
- To manage all platforms of communication such as Instagram, Facebook messenger, mailboxes and webchat.
- Advanced computer skills and experience in using the full range of Microsoft Office / Office 365 applications (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and the ability to use these effectively in this role.
- A commitment to providing a high-quality service to customers
- Demonstrable organisational skills such as multi-tasking, use of initiative, problem solving, working independently and prioritising workloads; and the ability to be resilient in a pressurised environment subject to changing workloads and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with the ability to develop effective partnerships with staff from other council departments, other organisations and agencies.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey ideas and present complex information in a clear and simple way.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com