Are you a Psychologist seeking a new Permanent challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Children and Younger People with complex needs?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Psychologist to support our established client in the Cumbria area. The service is a specialist day and residential school for Children and Younger People between the ages of 8-19 who have a range of Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
The successful candidate will provide support Younger People with varied Learning Disabilities including ADHD, ASD, SEMH and SLCN as well as Developmental Trauma, Neuro-developmental Conditions and Special Educational Needs. The service received a rating of GOOD in their most recent Ofsted report.
Job Purpose: Psychologist
Salary: £49,239-£57,786 per annum + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-16:30
Contract: Full-time | 37.5 Hours
The post holder will work as part of the Multidisciplinary Team to engage, encourage and inspire the Younger People to be themselves.
- Ensure the needs and views of our children and young people are at the heart of everything we do: offering evidence based, holistic and child-centred assessments and interventions across the Three Waves of Intervention and in line with the Therapeutic Focus Model.
- To undertake high quality clinical assessments of children and young people and develop formulations of therapeutic need. To write reports as part of a multidisciplinary team or individually to reflect assessment, progress and outcomes as required.
- To develop evidence based programmes of intervention and to formally evaluate the impact and outcomes of such interventions.
- To develop professional relationships with home and school staff.
- Psychology Qualification
- Professional Registration (HCPC)
- Substantial experience working with Children & Younger People
- Full School Holidays / 35 Days including Bank Holidays
- Family Healthcare Plan - Access to instant check-ups and consultations
- Car Purchase Scheme
- Career Development and Training
- Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Support
- Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance
- High-Street Vouchers and Apple Scheme
- Family Days Out
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Meals
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of four weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!