We are currently looking for a Reablement Practitioner to join an exciting team and help improve the lives and wellbeing of the people in Barnsley.
This position is:
* Temporary - initial contract for 3 months
* Full time - 37 hours over 5 days
The Reablement Practitioner will be responsible for supporting and enabling people of all ages to regain and develop new skills, so that they can return home and maintain their independence. The successful candidate will undertake strength-based assessments, engage service users and their circle of support in agreeing goals, and facilitate outcomes which maximise their independence.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) and experience of working with vulnerable groups. They will have a significant understanding of the social care needs of older people and vulnerable adults, as well as good knowledge of care assessment and care management processes. They will also have knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and practice guidance.
- Undertake strength-based assessments
- Engage service users and their circle of support in agreeing goals
- Facilitate outcomes which maximise service users' independence
- Build collaborative working relationships with service users' personal support network and partner agencies
- Opportunity to shape a better future for the people of Barnsley
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible learning options
- Inspiring and rewarding career
The successful candidate will need access to a vehicle and will be required to hit the ground running. Training and familiarisation with electronic recording systems will be provided, as well as other service-related processes. This company is unable to act as a sponsor candidate for this role.
If you are passionate about helping people regain their independence and have the relevant qualifications and experience, apply now for the Reablement Practitioner role. For further information please contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email@example.com