Job Title: Repairs Call Handler
Location of the job: Maidstone ME14 (office based only)
Contract type: Temporary (potential temp to perm)
Weekly hours: 37 hours
Working hours: Monday-Friday covering a rota active from 7:30 AM to 6 PM
Start date: ASAP
The role of the repairs call handler is to handle a high volume of inbound calls to the repairs line while accurately diagnosing, triaging and raising wide range of repairs for residents. You'll need to be confident using own initiative and have the ability to update systems and follow processes.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers and colleagues, successfully handling a
wide range of queries including accurately logging repairs
- Offer a speedy, consistent and professional customer experience over the phone
- Quickly and accurately record and update all customer contacts and requests for
services, repairs, bookings and appointments using all relevant in-house systems.
- Contribute in achieving contact centre targets for grade of service, abandoned calls,
right first time, customer portal/app sign ups and overall customer satisfaction,
following agreed policies and procedures.
- Strong contact centre experience in high volume inbound role
- Experience working in the social housing and/or repairs sectors is desirable
- Strong IT and Administration skills
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org