Job Title: Repairs Scheduler
Basis: Full Time
Hours: 37 Hours
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Location Eastleigh SO50
Salary: £23,386 - £25,724
To support the Repairs team in the delivery of a comprehensive and efficient repairs service to customers. To be responsible for overseeing and scheduling the workload of trades colleagues and/or contractors by allocating and organising work through the relevant processes to maximum efficiency of resources to meet defined key performance indicators.
Job Role -
- Work within the policies, criteria and timescales adopted by the organisation relating the scheduling of work (i.e. timescales for repairs, servicing, void turn-around, material distribution), as well as other Customer Promises for which the directorate is responsible
- Schedule and allocate resources to maximise productivity and performance, including daily monitoring of works in and out of target, liaising with customers and staff to ensure works are completed appropriately & that excellent service is provided
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with during, or immediately following, the first contact with the customer. All enquiries to be processed within agreed performance standards, the Data Protection Act and the Group's confidentiality policy
- Undertake a range of administrative and system maintenance duties to ensure that information is up to date, monitored and reported as required, including but not limited to housekeeping tasks, raising official Purchase Orders and other general administrative duties
Candidate Requirements -
- Proven experience of coordinating, managing and maintaining appointments and diaries of maintenance operatives within a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- Strong Customer Service and Administration Skills
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org