Job Title: Repairs Support Officer
Basis: Full Time
Hours: 37 Hours
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Type: Temp ongoing
Location: Eastleigh, SO50 6AD
Job Role -
To investigate and resolve incoming customer contact CRMs for the repairs and maintenance service in a timely and transparent manner in line with complaints policy and procedure
- Investigate and respond to customer contact requests from the Customer Service Centre and business, liaising with relevant subject matter experts to provide a satisfactory response to our customers within SLA timescales.
- Acknowledge, investigate, record, and bring potential customer complaints to a satisfactory, efficient and cost-effective conclusion.
- Investigate customer contacts regarding repairs and maintenance that cannot be resolved within the call centre, building knowledge and great working relationships with trades teams across the Commercial Services directorate.
- Ensure customers are kept fully informed at all stages of the complaints/customer contact process.
- Update CRM system cases in line with procedure, recording all hard and electronic information pertaining to customer complaints, in keeping with relevant information sharing protocols, including the principles of confidentiality.
Candidate Requirements -
- Experience of working within a customer service environment and, ideally, responding to repair queries.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability in maintaining an information system for the recording and retrieval of accurate information/records pertaining to complaints.
- Demonstrates influencing and persuading skills along with the ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. A creative and collaborative approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to plan own time effectively and work under own initiative while meeting strict deadlines.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org