Opportunity available for Residential Support Workers in Sheffield to join supportive and friendly teams in Childrens Homes across Sheffield. Full time, part time and ad hoc positions available!
We are currently recruiting for positive, caring and resilient individuals who can be flexible to the needs of young service users to join established and welcoming teams across the Sheffield area.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience working with children and young people, ideally in a residential setting. Candidates will also have experience working with challenging behaviour and remaining calm in difficult situations.
Work will be on a rota basis working on different shifts either 7.30-3.30/ 3-10.30 or up to 12 midnight if you are sleeping in. Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to work days, nights, weekends and bank holidays as part of the rota.
The opportunity includes the following responsibilities:
- To support the day-to-day operation of the home and to ensure that the home meets the standards and regulations required.
- To work with all other staff within the residential home to contribute to the implementation of relevant legislation, regulations and guidance for the home and actively participate in all inspection processes.
- To actively participate in regular supervision and staff meetings in line with the Children's Homes Regulations including individual performance reviews.
- To ensure the timely and accurate record keeping and reporting as required both internally and externally.
Qualifications and Requirements
* A DBS from within the last 12 months
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions Recruitment on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus