Are you a compassionate and driven? Do you have a desire to work with like minded individuals to make a positive impact? Would you like to make a difference to the lives of young people in your area? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Residential Support Worker to join an established and thriving team within a Residential Children's Home in Keighley. This is a permanent position offering up to £25,196 per annum depending on experience, within a service that provides quality person centred care to the most vulnerable and at-risk children in a single occupancy residential home.
* PERMANENT POSITION
* £18,450 - £25,196 per annum depending on experience
* Full time hours - 1 on 2 off rota.
Within this role, your primary responsibility will be to establish, maintain and develop a calm and relaxed group living experience conducive to emotional security, personal happiness and growth for the young people in your care. You will achieve this through establishing good relationships with young people based on confidence, trust, understanding and mutual respect therefore we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate this ability.
Ideally, candidates will have previous experience working within a residential setting or similar and will be able to hit the ground running in this busy and exciting role.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions Recruitment on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus