Residential Support Worker needed with the London Borough of Barnet
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Hendon
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
Salary - £13.06ltd per hour
This position is based within a new children's residential home to support 1 young person. This position is worked on a rota basis and will require weekend work.
- As a residential support worker, you will be required to participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of the young person's care
- Support workers are required to exercise responsible control over the child to ensure their safety and well-being and assist them in developing acceptable standards of personal hygiene and
- Residential support workers are required to care for children when they are ill and, where necessary, administer medicines, drugs, and treatment under the guidance of the child's medical
- The nature of the role means that tasks and responsibilities are sometimes unpredictable. Residential workers are therefore expected to work flexibly when the occasion arises where tasks, which are not specifically covered in the job description, have to be
What is required?
- At least 1 years' experience of Residential work with children and young people
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.