JOB TITLE: Scheme Manager (Retirement Living/Extra Care)
CONTRACT TYPE: Temp
WEEKLY HOURS: 35 Hours
WORK PATTERN: 9am - 5pm
To deliver a high-quality scheme management service that supports the general maintenance and security of the buildings and ensures that residents remain safe and secure in their homes. The additional housing management service is required to meet the additional needs and vulnerabilities of residents in sheltered, extra care and supported housing whilst achieving performance targets and maximising customer satisfaction. To ensure that all relevant policies and procedures are followed.
- Helping to keep people safe by monitoring visitors, including contractors and professionals and by carrying out regular health and safety risk assessments of the property including inspections of tenant's property and arranging for any repairs or improvements to be carried out including replacement of furniture.
- To help maintain a high standard of cleanliness, safety, and security within the building by carrying out regular checks (e.g., patrols and monitoring of CCTV, alarm testing) and maintaining accurate records (e.g., visitor logbooks, maintenance reporting, etc).
- Explaining the occupancy agreement and assisting people to adhere to their responsibilities and ensuring that people are aware of their rights as defined in their occupancy agreement.
- To assist tenants to understand the housing management policies, for example where reporting of Anti-Social Behaviour would be appropriate and to assist the housing officer in dealing with nuisance issues.
- Dealing quickly and decisively with all forms of tenancy breaches.
- Shown realistic ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in your role.
- Ability to understand account information and check for accuracy.
- Time management skills.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.