School Engagement Officer
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Social Worker for a School Engagement Officer in Islington.
The main responsibilities of the School Engagement Officer role include supporting schools with improving attendance and carrying out LA statutory functions around school attendance and elective home education.
As a School Engagement Officer you will be responsible for:
- Support schools with improving attendance
- Carry out LA statutory functions around school attendance and elective home education
- Provide advice and guidance to schools and parents on attendance and elective home education
- Conduct investigations and take enforcement action where necessary
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with schools, parents, and other agencies
- Experience in working with schools and parents
- Knowledge of LA statutory functions around school attendance and elective home education
- Educated to degree level or level 3 qualification or extensive relevant work experience in a related field
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll services twice a week
If you are interested in the School Engagement Officer role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!