Are you a Physiotherapist seeking a new PERMANENT challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults within an Occupational Health capacity?
Service Care Solutions are working with our established client to recruit an experienced a Senior Physiotherapist for a Permanent opportunity in the Cumbria area, supporting patients with Clinical Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSK) into work-related categories.
Our Client are a clinically led organisation, established over 13 years ago. They provide expert advice and tailored clinical support within the workplace healthcare sector.
Job Purpose: Senior Physiotherapist
Salary: £42,000 per annum + £250 SCS Welcome Bonus
Location: Barrow-in-Furness (Hybrid Working available)
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday, 08:00-16:45 | Friday, 08:00-12:30
Contract: Full-time | Part-time of 3 Days or more will be considered
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary team and provide clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment to Adults presenting MSK disorders.
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal (MSK) disorders into work relatedness categories
- Provide reports to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee's fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently
- Lead onsite exercise classes to rehabilitate employees with musculoskeletal injuries
- Communicate effectively with the wider occupational health team
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
- Provide recommendations to customer as to what changes/equipment are required following a DSE assessment
- Identification of hazards within the workplace and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual's musculoskeletal (MSK) ill health
- Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with Safety Health & Environment advisors on-site to identify risks to the employees within a specified area
- Providing the wider OH team with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long-term basis
- Effective rehabilitation of staff with MSK disorders, whether they be work related or not
- Complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records
- Collection of statistical information for report generation contribute/run health promotion events
- HCPC Registration
- Physiotherapy Qualification
- Individual fortnightly supervision
- Weekly team meetings, including CPD and peer supervision
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Discounted Gym membership
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations and Simply Health
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox
- Access to Vitality Health
- £250 Welcome bonus
- £250 Referral bonus
- £150 Agency switch bonus
*Terms and conditions apply. The listed bonuses are paid via Service Care Solutions.