Service Analyst needed with Slough Borough Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Slough
Duration - Initially 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £450ltd per day
You may be required to attend key meetings in Slough on 1 or 2 days per week, but we will consider applicants who want to WFH.
- Service analysts will provide specialist advice, recommendations and management information to the adult social care management team, to support informed decision making.
- Adult social care service analysts must constructively and proactively contribute to the business and annual planning processes, ensuring clarity of performance indicators and targets to implement agreed service plans and meet customer expectations.
- Service analysts within adult social care will provide advice and guidance to internal and external customers / members of the public on processes and enquiries using experience and judgement to resolve escalated problems and queries, referring serious issues as necessary.
- As a service analyst your role transforms data, develops dashboards and data reports to support complex analysis that contributes to adult social care strategic planning and operational delivery.
What is required?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with practical knowledge of applied business practices and awareness of relevant legislation.
- Significant experience in data management and transformation
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.