We have an exciting opportunity for a social care assessor working with adults who have a learning disability; the role will be to assess, review and work with adults to find them the right support - this is all under the Care Act 2014. Staff might be asked to do some non-complex Mental capacity assessments. Hybrid working available after training.
What is required?
- Candidates must be computer literate. We use a system called Liquid Logic, experience of this would be desired.
- Support is - monthly supervision, weekly reflective team sessions, access to training.
- There are roles throughout the city and interviewer will determine base if candidates are found appointable.
- The role is for 5 days per week and eventually we would consider hybrid working but the role would largely be office based.
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.