Blackburn with Darwen Children's Services are seeking an Emergency Duty Team Social Worker. The role is full time 37 hours per week. 15% bonus per hour for unsociable hours (£34.50ph).
What is required?
- The EDT Social Worker provides an emergency social work service for adults and children believed to be at risk of significant harm; and for whom delay until the next working day would be detrimental.
- The EDT Social Worker responds to a variety of statutory and non-statutory social care emergencies. These can include the most serious child protection concerns, adult safeguarding concerns and complex mental health act assessments.
- The EDT Social Worker operates outside office hours. The service runs from 17:00pm on weekdays until 09.00am the following day. At weekends and bank holidays cover is provided 24 hours a day.
- The team is currently based at Hopwood Court, a short distance out of Blackburn town centre. You need to have a Social Work qualification, Approved Mental Health Practitioner status and substantial post-qualification experience in social care.
- Experience in Childrens social work is essential.
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.