Service Care Solutions are looking for a Systems Business Analyst To support the development of the
information systems within Children's Services and Adult Social Care in Wokingham, with a particular
focus on system configuration. The role includes the oversight of helpdesk and training functions
and contributes to the security and integrity of ICT systems.
- Work with operational staff to develop Mosaic, Capita ONE, Core +(IYSS), Connected Care and other associated systems. The role has a particular focus on supporting the development of the Mosaic case management system.
- Configure the systems to meet business needs.
- Liaise with external suppliers on system requirements that are currently outside the scope of the systems and feedback to operational colleagues.
- Devise and develop system specifications for new system developments on behalf of operational colleagues.
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal IT support partners in regard to timing and testing of system upgrades and data base maintenance
- Execute system testing of upgraded systems prior to release to user acceptance testing
- Ensure effective change control procedures for upgrades and system changes are in place (in conjunction with the system manager).
- Support the change request process by advising on system functionality with regard to operational requirements
- Configure systems to ensure integrity and security of each system.
- Be responsible for the ensuring the maintenance of data tables and various aspects of user access and role.
- Provide 2nd line support to the helpdesk in the resolution of user incidents.
- Manage staff in accordance with Council policies and procedures, including ensuring their continued personal and professional development.
- Be responsible for awareness of Social Care and Education issues and legislation in relation to own and team's area of work
- Work with the reports and performance teams to deliver reports for statutory and other reporting requirements.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.