Team Leader, Youth Justice Team - Make a Difference in Children's Lives!
About the Role:
As a Team Leader, you will play a crucial role in shaping the futures of young people in Somerset. You will lead a team of experienced professionals, providing support, guidance, and supervision to ensure they deliver the highest quality services to children and their families.
- Manage complex cases, drawing on your expertise and knowledge to make sound decisions and create effective intervention plans.
- Oversee team workloads, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and optimal service delivery.
- Mentor and coach less experienced staff, fostering a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Collaborate with other agencies and stakeholders to ensure a coordinated approach to youth justice.
- Actively participate in service improvement initiatives, driving positive change and innovation.
- Uphold the Council's values of equality, diversity, and inclusion, creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 30 days annual leave and a supportive working environment.
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people and their families.
- Work with a passionate and dedicated team of professionals.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to help you grow your career.
- Be part of an organisation committed to making Somerset a better place for all.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree-level qualification in social work, youth justice, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with young people in a youth justice setting.
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Ready to Make a Difference?
If you are a passionate, driven individual with a commitment to making a positive impact, we encourage you to apply! We are looking for someone who is excited to join the team and help build a brighter future for young people in Somerset.
Please submit your CV or contact