Job Title: Team Manager - Aftercare
Work Location: - London E15
Contract Type: Ongoing temporary
Weekly Hours: 36 Hours per week - Monday to Friday (2 Days WFH)
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for an experienced Team Manager to provide an excellent customer experience within the new build homes team. You will be managing a team of staff to ensure that the customer journey in relation to home tours, handovers, defects and complaints is responsive, professional and provides satisfaction
- To ensure that the Aftercare team receive reported issues and enquiries in a systematic recorded manner and arrange for inspections to be carried out where required, if they are covered by the defects liability period (DLP).
- If they are covered by the DLP, to ensure the team issue clear and correct instructions to the relevant sub-contractor to attend, and then feedback any relevant information to the customer within an agreed timescale.
- Where defects are of a health and safety risk - be it within the DLP or a latent defect - to give these the upmost priority to minimize any risk to residents or 3rd parties.
- To gather, keep, analyse and report on data on defects for reporting onward at Management Team and other relevant forums, including highlighting the performance of suppliers and components and so contributing towards continuous improvement.
- To ensure working procedures for the team are in place and available on the Intranet, kept up to date and in the correct format.
- To manage the Home Tour and Day of Handover process so that all new residents are given the opportunity of a guided tour of their new home ahead of handover by a member of the Aftercare Team who will make them familiar with the workings of their new home.
- Experience working with new build homes dealing with snagging and repairs
- Previous experience of working in the public and private housing sector
- Understanding of customer care and quality issues
- Minimum two years' experience in management role
- Able to deal with customer complaints and some difficult incoming enquiries
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk