Job Title: Training and Administration Coordinator
Basis: Full Time
Hours: 37 Hours
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Location: Eastleigh, SO50
Salary: £23,386 - £25,724
- To coordinate with operational teams, linking in with People Development and Health and Safety to ensure a consistent and smooth induction process for all new Homecare starters.
- Meeting all H&S relevant standards are met within the induction period.
- Supporting the operational assurance function on general administration duties and case management.
- Linking with supervisors, managers, and the recruitment team to understand upcoming starters, to facilitate a programmed approach to start dates.
- Working closely with the Performance and Support team, IT department and Fleet on the facilitation of onboarding requirements.
- Lead on the onboarding process; arranging and delivering where appropriate relevant induction sessions to include Health and Safety, IT training, mandatory training, systems management, operational processes, and corporate induction.
- Maintain accurate records of all induction activity undertaken with individuals, ensuring records are updated as appropriate.
Candidate Requirements -
- Experience of facilitating training session working closely with individuals of differing knowledge levels. Being aware of the challenges for people who are customer facing.
- Confident in presenting information to colleagues, networking and maintain excellent working relationships across different teams and areas of the business.
- Organised and structured approach to work.
- Excellent level of competency and knowledge of Microsoft office packages to include outlook, excel and word and inhouse systems.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com