Job Title: Works Scheduler/Administrator
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week
Type: Temp Ongoing
Location: Newbury - RG19
To support the Repairs team and to contribute to the efficient running of Property Services by managing the works scheduling administrative process ensuring that maximum standards of customer care are delivered.
Job Role -
- Provide a first point of contact for scheduling enquiries. Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a timely, efficient and effective manner. Ensure clients receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
- Apply knowledge and skills to ensure that all works orders are accurately logged and retained within in-house systems and appropriately allocated to trades staff or contractors, in that the client priorities for completion are achieved.
- Monitor and track works orders daily providing information to works supervisors on incomplete works or work that requires materials (and order materials) Liaise directly with customers to re schedule or book new appointments for follow on works.
- Ensure that all hours worked by trades' staff, and materials/subcontract costs incurred against each job, are appropriately, timely and accurately recorded within the in-house systems, so as to provide for a robust and up to date report process that will confirm overall expenditure to date.
- Implement improvements to procedures as directed whilst actively participating in the review of the department and personal working practices to suggest solutions and improvements as necessary.
- Ensure operatives are fully utilised for the day and have sufficient work.
- Run and monitor daily reports in order that jobs are kept within target.
Candidate Requirements -
- Proven experience of coordinating, managing and maintaining appointments and diaries of maintenance operatives within a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- Strong Customer Service and Administration Skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills in a front-line role (face to face or telephony)
- Demonstrable knowledge of work planning/scheduling processes and requirements
- Proven ability to analyse and solve problems
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk