Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician seeking a new challenge? Are you looking to join a friendly and dynamic team within the NHS?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician to support Medway NHS Trust. This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension. This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available. Part-time applications will also be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
Pay Rate: £23.00 LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Medway Marine Hospital, Kent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
- Dispensing and issuing prescriptions, including accuracy checking
- Providing advice to patients and carers
- Supplying stock items to dispensaries and wards
- Visiting wards to facilitate new admissions medicines reconciliation
- Assessing patient's own medicines for use during the inpatient stay
- Helping to ensure that all activities within the area of work comply with departmental procedures
- Registered with the GPhC
- Previous training and experience in Accuracy Checking (ACT)
- Previous experience within a Hospital setting
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!