Are you an Psychologist seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Children within a Mental Health capacity?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical / Counselling / Forensic Psychologist to work as part of the multidisciplinary Family Drug and Alcohol Court (FDAC). The successful candidate will support Children and Younger People, and their families providing a specialist Mental Health service to prevent placement breakdowns and maintain stability for Children in care.
The contract duration is for 12 months with the likelihood of extension. This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours available. Part-time applications will also be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS FDAC
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Pay: £35.00 LTD p/h + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary CAMHS Family Drug and Alcohol Team and provide Psychological Assessments and 1:1 treatment to service users with a variety of Substance Misuse and Mental Health needs.
- Psychology Qualification
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial experience working with Children & Younger People
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- FREE Occupational Health Check and Immunisations
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!