Are you a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults experiencing Mental Health issues? Are you looking for a role that offers Remote Working?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 8b Clinical/Counselling Psychologist for a LOCUM contract supporting Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS. The successful candidate will support the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Service, which provides psychological interventions to Adults with Learning Disabilities. The duration of the contract is for 6-12 months with the likelihood of extension.
Job Purpose: Band 8b Clinical/Counselling Psychologist - Adults
Pay Rate: £40.00 LTD p/h + £150 SCS Bonus
Location: Highbury Hospital, Nottingham (Remote Working Available with limited travel to/from service)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 Hours per Week | 6-12 Months
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Service and provide Psychological Assessments and 1:1 treatment to service users with a variety of Mental Health needs.
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial experience working with Adults
- Substantial Mental Health experience
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!