Care Manager needed with West Sussex County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Worthing Hospital
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £14ltd per hour
West Sussex County Council are currently recruiting for an Assistant Care Manager to join their team to assess, plan, implement and monitor support packages. An awareness of the policies, practices, and procedures in relation to Social Work and an understanding of the role as part of the wider community and voluntary sector is required.
- Assistant Care Managers are required to analyse and interpret information and prioritise needs in order to make recommendations/decisions which will have a positive outcome.
- Assistant Care managers are required to work in a multi-agency environment to deliver a service to those people who access or need the service.
- As an assistant care manager, you will be required to communicate complicated or sensitive information to a range of audiences to achieve positive outcomes; to be able to communicate clearly with customers, reflecting the service objectives and standards.
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE level grades A-C in both Maths and English
- Experience of working within Adults social care
- NVQ level 3 in care is Desirable
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.