Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Care Manager for adult Services in Peterborough.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Care Manager to be the first point of call for support workers with clients incidents, concerns regarding clients health and wellbeing.
As a Care Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a multi-displinary team, promoting effective communication between other internal teams and outside agencies to arrange the reablement support process for each client maintaining service standards, continuity of operations and effective communication of all appropriate and relevant information
- Management of relief cover where appropriate to meet the needs of clients, in particular by the allocation of tasks, prioritising of workload and re-allocation to assure availability of Reablement Support Workers at all times
- Management of staff absence, sickness and any performance issues in accordance with Peterborough City Council Policies and Procedures.
- Decision making of situations/matters of concern which need escalation to the Reablement Team Manager or the Head of Service for the Home Service Delivery Model.
- To complete audits of the medication support assessments completed by the Reablement Practitioners to ensure assessments are delivered consistently across the service.
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience in Adult Services
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Care Manager role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!