Care Team Leader
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Care Team Leader in Bedford.
As a Care Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team of care workers in providing exceptional care to residents with dementia. You will need to be able to administer medication, run shifts and lead the team. This is a part-time position, requiring 24 hours per week, including alternate weekends.
As a Care Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- To undertake the role of Senior person in the home, ensuring services are delivered and maintained and in accordance with legislative and statutory requirements and policies and procedures of the organisation. Implementation of school transport policy changes (including consolidating consultation results and recommendations)
- To liaise effectively with residents and/or their representative and internal and external professionals and contractors as required Development and implementation of school transport processes to support the service re-design
- To report and record accurately appropriate information relating to residents, staff and the operation of the home.
- To administer medication in accordance with policy
- To supervise a team of staff and undertake 6 monthly performance reviews
- Experience in Dementia Care
- NVQ 2 in Care or equivalent
- Full Enhanced DBS
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll services twice a week
If you are interested in the Care Team Leader role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!