Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Work and Interview Location: Chester CH2
Contract Type: Ongoing temporary
Weekly Hours: Part Time and Full Time - hybrid working
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for an experienced housing customer service advisor to provide an excellent and suitable customer service to our customers, handling all methods of contact and ensuring a prompt and effective response to all enquiries.
- Respond to all incoming customer enquiries ensuring customer ease and customer satisfaction are maximised.
- Provide detailed and accurate information on product and, services and resolve queries at the first point of contact.
- Ensure up to date product and service knowledge is maintained at all times.
- Maintain accurate customer records, retrieving and inputting information following each interaction, in particular updating and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management.
- Support the wider business with customer interactions through the making and recording of outbound calls.
- Ensure customers acre accessing services through the appropriate channels, supporting channel shift and delivering value for money.
- Work in partnership with other teams to deliver market leading customer service.
- Experience of working in a Contact centre environment is essential
- Experience of delivering Customer Services at first point of contact in a busy fast paced environment
- Knowledge or understanding of services provided by Housing Associations is desirable
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk