Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a local authority in the London area, who are seeking an Employment Lawyer to join their team on a locum basis. Please find below further details about this role and the persona specification.
ROLE: Employment Lawyer
RATE: £45.00 to £48.00 per hour
CONTRACT: Initial 4 months potentially ongoing, 35 hours per week
- To manage and progress full caseloads of Employment Law matters through to completion
- Cases will be predominantly made up of tribunals, TUPE, settling of pleadings, inter alia and employment inquiries
- To provide advice to the Council on changes in legislation and case law that may have an impact on the Council
- To undertake the occasional Education Law matters when required
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with a minimum of 2 years' PQE
- It is essential to have progressed matters specifically related to Employment Law
- Previous public sector working experience would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Legislative knowledge of Education Law matters would be advantageous
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.