Family Conference Co-ordinator
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Family Conference Co-ordinator in Huntingdon
As a Family Conference Co-ordinator you will work across Peterborough and Cambridgeshire and will manage the Family Group Conference with the aim of supporting families to devise plans for children subject to child protection plans and court proceedings.
As a Family Conference Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Take responsibility for all referrals for a Family Group Conference from the various teams within timescales.
- To visit family members across Peterborough to outline the Family Group Conference process and negotiate the attendance of a family wide network (which may include significant others, such as friends or community networks).
- Responsible for organising venues in the community across Peterborough inviting all family members, significant others, and the relevant professional to attend the Family Group Conference.
- Prepare relevant professionals for the meeting and assist them in producing written information for the family which is clear and concise and provides information about concerns and potential resources.
- Enhanced DBS
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Educated to Level 3 and have practical experience of working in a related field
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Family Conference Co-ordinator role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!