Job Title: Financial Systems Reconciliations Officer
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: London E1
To ensure the accuracy of all financial and organisational control systems through regular and timely reconciliations. Identify and resolve any issues or discrepancies, undertake rent and service element calculations, and support stock and asset reconciliation.
- Weekly, monthly, and annual reconciliations of rents and service charges on Northgate Housing, ensuring accurate posting to the General Ledger in Agresso.
- Investigate reconciliation anomalies, recommend solutions, and address endemic system design issues.
- Annual rent and tenant service element calculations, adhering to guidelines and local policies.
- Reconciliation of data on housing stock and other corporate assets for consistency and accuracy.
- Process mapping of standard data maintenance processes to ensure business continuity.
- Support audits of systems and data.
- Prepare accurate and clear data reports for presentations to various stakeholders.
- Assist Financial Systems Specialist with compliance monitoring of the procure-to-pay system.
- Produce reports from risk management monitoring systems for inclusion in management reports.
- Participate in relevant meetings, ensuring effective representation of the service.
- Ensure savings opportunities and value-for-money are realised through accurate data and effective monitoring.
- Carry out other reasonable ad hoc duties to support the Directorate as directed.
- Experience of working with financial systems and data.
- Experience of working within a social housing context.
- Experience of working with Northgate Housing, Business Objects, Agresso, and standard office software.
- A sound understanding of basic financial accounting practices.
- Knowledge of social housing rent and service element charging mechanisms.
- Knowledge of rent restructuring methodology.
- Attention to detail when working with large sets of complex financial data.
- Ability to interpret and follow complex processes.
- Analytical skills to track down discrepancies, identify root causes, and recommend suitable fixes.
- Report writing skills.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Successful candidates will undergo an DBS check.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk